Attorney Mark C. Santi is licensed to practice law in Minnesota, New York, and Florida. Mark has extensive experience in bankruptcy and business law, including work on a high profile multi-billion-dollar securities lawsuit. He routinely represents business owners with complex financial problems and general business matters.
Mark graduated with a B.S. in Economics and Political Science from the University of Wisconsin – Madison in 2004. In his junior year, he was inducted into the Iron Cross Society, which is considered the highest honor an undergraduate can receive at the University. Mark graduated from the University of Miami – School of Law in 2007 with a Juris Doctor degree, where he received awards for outstanding performance and pro bono services for those in need. Mark was inducted into the Society of Bar & Gavel, where he ultimately served as its President.
Mark was born and raised in Mahtomedi, Minnesota.
Primary Practice Areas
- Debt Negotiations
- Business Law
Bar & Court Admissions
- Minnesota, New York, and Florida Bars
- United States District Courts for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Member
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, FL, Juris Doctor of Law, 2007
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Madison, WI, B.S. in Economics and Political Science, 2004
- Stull, Stull & Brody, New York, NY
- Zebersky & Payne, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Legal Assistance of Washington County, Stillwater, MN, Intern
- Office of Governor Tim Pawlenty, St. Paul, MN, Intern
- Mahtomedi, MN
- Water and snow skiing
- Society of Bar & Gavel, University of Miami School of Law
- Iron Cross Society, University of Wisconsin – Madison